Semi spin: would you turn in family/friends wanted for a crime

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what: Damn, a bunch of disloyal folks in here.

Never involve yourself in the system unless you absolutely have to. Try and reach out to that family member, and if you can't, drop them...but how you siding with the Police over any family member is beyond me. Do you think the Police would run and tell you if they wronged one of your family members?

Y'all over here turning your family members in, next thing you know, the spooks are all over your asses. :ufdup:

Let me get this straight, you wouldn't turn in your dad, brother or uncle if u knew he was goin around rapin little kids and killin them :what:

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my best friend is currently on AMW.

I dont give a fukk how big the reward is, if i knew where he was id never turn him in.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Never been in such a position. And I won't be. u_u

ETA:
$2mm tax free + malicious & intentional murder/sex assault/pedophilia == me turning criminal folk in BEFORE THEY VICTIMIZE ME NEXT

--> aq out

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I been in that position and I didn't talk. The guy wasn't in my family, but he was a close friend of the family. And the guy he killed had it coming to him so I don't feel bad about it.:shaq: And the guy that did the shooting is still free today, never been arrested and never put on trial. :beli:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get this straight, you wouldn't turn in your dad, brother or uncle if u knew he was goin around rapin little kids and killin them :what:

truth is, if that was my own child. i might take him/her out myself. hey "i brought you into this world...."

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

:ohhh: Now that you put it so bluntly.

:rudy: Hell no. Again, I don't involve anyone in the Criminal Justice System that I don't have to. Furthermore, I don't involve myself in it. BTW, I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or engage in any criminal activity.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwipn-Fp_U[/ame]

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:ohhh: Now that you put it so bluntly.

:rudy: Hell no. Again, I don't involve anyone in the Criminal Justice System that I don't have to. Furthermore, I don't involve myself in it. BTW, I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or engage in any criminal activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwipn-Fp_U

:rudy:

Ok. Whatever u say bruh. You basically would condone pedophilia. I got it :snoop:
If u have kids, a lil brother or lil sister and they were gettin raped. Would u want someone to call the cops, or not?

(Waits for some bullshyt tough guy/no snitchin answer) :comeon:

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like everyone else said not unless they were touchin kids or raping someone but if it was that the cops better hope they find em first because id be knockin their ass out for shyt like that.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:rudy:

Ok. Whatever u say bruh. You basically would condone pedophilia. I got it :snoop:
If u have kids, a lil brother or lil sister and they were gettin raped. Would u want someone to call the cops, or not?

(Waits for some bullshyt tough guy/no snitchin answer) :comeon:

Oh, you one of these cats? :beli:

If my mother gets called a bytch, I may be pushed to put hands on a nig. if a women walking down the street gets called a bytch, I may be pushed to not give damn and mind my own business. Your question just added to my point, which is, when protecting family members and close friends, your decision making is likely based more on loyalty and emotion than logic and rationality.

Matter of fact, this is true when it comes to protecting institutions and nations. It's what our world is built on, why am I being held to a different standard? That's the whole point of the thread dude. See how the logic just came around full circle :ufdup:

Not a tough guy, but if someone touched a member of the family, I may have to logon to that Hidden Wiki:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Pretty much what everyone else thinks. If you touch a family member of mine inappropriately, then you are no longer someone who I think of as family and I would most likely end up the one in jail. Especially if it's one of my nieces or nephews. Don't have kids of my own so they're the closest I got and love their little asses to death.

If it's the rape of a stranger, same deal. Anyone who can do that to another person is no one I would ever consider sitting down to thanksgiving dinner with.

Murder's different, I guess. If you had to do what you had to do, then hey. But if you're like a serial killer or something, your ass is gonna get some help and I will surely be the one to tie you down til they come get you.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
its unfortunate we live in a society where normal citizens feel as if they cannot personally involve the police in criminal matters.

but we do.

with that said, short answer, no. i would never speak to the police about anything.

long answer, yes. i could obviously create some very unlikely scenarios where i would snitch on people close to me.