Semi spin: would you turn in family/friends wanted for a crime

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What crime would a close friend or close family member have to have committed for you to turn them in? Anything other than some sort of child molestation/child rape, I don't think I'd turn them in.

Edit: and what if there is a $2 million, tax free, reward :youngsabo:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Only two conditions I'd turn in family, they murder another family member or pedophila. Outside of that, nope, there's zero chance I'd turn them in, if they killed someone that nikka/bytch probably had it coming :playahata:

:mindblown: How does murdering another family member change anything.

:smh: @ you running to the police or FBI claiming that a member of your family touched a child.

Are we talking brother, mother/father, or cousins here?

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'd never do anything. :yeshrug:

But in cases of major things like murder, rape, etc. I'm sure some anonymous tipster would be providing valuable information to the authorities. :scheme:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like i said in the other thread

friend- snitching and he aint even know it

brother- help him hes not smart enough to cover his tracks and if he got caught i know he wouldnt say a word about me

son- tell him to leave and ill take the blame

only if it was an accident like an OD or some dude was riding his bike at night and got hit.

if it was some rape and/ or cold blooded murder its bushes for them ( not the victim lol )

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What crime would a close friend or close family member have to have committed for you to turn them in? Anything other than some sort of child molestation/child rape, I don't think I'd turn them in.

Edit: and what if there is a $2 million, tax free, reward :youngsabo:

nah. under no circumstance will i ever do that. unless i really believed in my heart that something's wrong with that person. as in, not fit to be in society. aint no money in the world can give u peace of mind if u know someone's living in a hell hole all because of something u did.

but then again, many people lack a conscience. but as for me though, nah i'll pass.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mindblown: How does murdering another family member change anything.

:smh: @ you running to the police or FBI claiming that a member of your family touched a child.

Are we talking brother, mother/father, or cousins here?

Whoever you're closest to, ppl have different family situations so I left it open

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I thought it would help them. Like if they were spinning out of control with drugs/gangs/violence

Other than that no. Even if the murdered or inappropriately touched a family member. I would probably just beat their ass myself.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Been there done that. Many of times. Answer is No. Person ended up in jail anyway.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Edit: and what if there is a $2 million, tax free, reward
Yeah, I would. You do the crime, you do the time. It will all get figured out in court.

If it were my dumb sister-in-laws, I'd not only turn them in, I help the cops out getting them caught.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:what: Damn, a bunch of disloyal folks in here.

Never involve yourself in the system unless you absolutely have to. Try and reach out to that family member, and if you can't, drop them...but how you siding with the Police over any family member is beyond me. Do you think the Police would run and tell you if they wronged one of your family members?

Y'all over here turning your family members in, next thing you know, the spooks are all over your asses. :ufdup: