Someone tuned this bytch into Heather Hunter

Heather-Hunter.jpg
Is that a woman?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nobody can tell me that this site ain’t filled with lsa women pretending to be men
Gotta be never heard “men” caring about some of these things irl but I’ve definitely saw a ton of chicks though. It’s mainly men here so don’t know why dudes fronting like one of the few chick here bout to bust it open for these dudes sounding like their yaaas Queen bestie smfh.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
She look like Saweetie. But there will be at least one mentally conquered dude to come out trying to cape for her, like she ain’t already protected.

Bhad Barbie 2.0
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:“D-Dey right tho!”
Wasn’t she also trying to accuse dudes of sexually objectifying her for her ass not realizing they were talking about the OTHER Selena!
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I think this turned out to be fake. But it was funny tho :pachaha:.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
wild corny.

now she's dark with laid edges and balenciaga shirt.:mjlol:

black people really need to start trademarking the culture.

hispanics, please come in here and explain why y'all are such huge culture vultures, whilst simultaneously thinking you're Spanish and superior to us? :patrice:

they gotta be the most racially, culturally confused group on the planet. :francis:
I have never liked Selena Gomez and I only think I’m superior to Coli posters who change their usernames because of me.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks terrible. Looking like an extra from that Bruce Willis flick The 5th Element