Sekiro(PS4/XB1/PC) - This Will Be Game Of The Year (Releasing NEXT WEEK 3-22-2019)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I think it looks amazing, :leon:

but I don't like that its no easy settings and its like dark souls... :francis: I'll wait...

Watch the i changed my opinion video above your post.

Miyazaki is a smart man. The reason Dark Souls was hard is because most of us went in having no idea how to play it. He changed things up with Bloodborne and then again here. This way to keep that challenge is to keep giving us new challenges.
This game isn’t like dark souls. Its like dynasty warriors, but instead of a general, you’re playing one of the ground troops that gets one hit by lü bu...

This game may make you go insane, watch that video.
You have to play in a completely different way than Dark Souls.

Challenge yourself, it will be like when you first picked up a controller trying to figure out gaming.

btw the backround music in that vid is not part of the game

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think it looks amazing, :leon:

but I don't like that its no easy settings and its like dark souls... :francis: I'll wait...
Damn this is the average Sony gamer too :picard:
Watch the i changed my opinion video above your post.

Miyazaki is a smart man. The reason Dark Souls was hard is because most of us went in having no idea how to play it. He changed things up with Bloodborne and then again here. This way to keep that challenge is to keep giving us new challenges.
This game isn’t like dark souls. Its like dynasty warriors, but instead of a general, you’re playing one of the ground troops that gets one hit by lü bu...

This game may make you go insane, watch that video.
You have to play in a completely different way than Dark Souls.

Challenge yourself, it will be like when you first picked up a controller trying to figure out gaming.

btw the backround music in that vid is not part of the game
It's not really that deep, it's tenchu made by the devs who made games that are similar to tenchu. You're just not used to variety in this day n age :francis:

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Yeh man love these games, I have played Ninja Gaiden Black, Bloodbourne and Nioh more than any other games. Looking forward to this, heavy!

Had no idea its out next week!! Just pre ordered!!