Seinfeld= Overrated

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Im upto watching season 3 now and I can honestly say that I have only laughed like three times so far.

What do people see in this sitcom? Sh1t is just not funny :beli:

Im not really aware of Jerry Seinfeld's stand up work but dude is a terrible actor. Probably one of the worst Ive ever seen. He is expressionless and has the same look on his face throughout every episode.

George and Kramer have been saving the show and are the only reasons why Im still tolerating it. For how long I dont know.

And what is up with black folks calling this the GOAT white comedy sitcom. Really? :what:

Frasier, That 70s show, King of Queens>>>>>>>> :mj:

Here is me hoping that the show will get better from here on :smugdraper:

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol ok buddy.

but to be honest i can see how the first 3 seasons can be seen as "dated" by someone who has never watched the show. but if u aint laughing by season 4 and 5 are at least appreciate the genius writing then :snoop:

If your adamant that seasons 4 and 5 are better then I might just continue watching it for the time being

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with Frasier is that you need a higher IQ to understand the intelligence of the comedy.

Winning a record five consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series is not a joke brehs

That 70s show is not intelligent comedy but because that they have so many comedy moments per episode, you are bound to laugh on alot of the occasions.

So far, the comedy in Seinfeld doesnt come across as clever and at the same time it is rare.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif