Seen my old bytch... with her new nikka. shyt angered me.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
our bond was deep we still got that emotional connection. when i called her name the other night she still had that look in her eyes. i was just too inexperienced to take it to that next level.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
tumblr_lud8mrTuYu1qhbzedo1_500.gif

did you mess it up or did she?

i really don't know what happened. we used to kick it. but the night she cooked for me was the last time we ever hung out. i know she told me her mom was pissed because she thought we fukked.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you need to lose the v-card..

rather it be by one night stand,backpage,craigslist,or simping....

Sometimes you gotta take a short term L, for a long term W

He's really upset that the dudes hands was all over the broad instead of him.

If you didn't know OP is a sodomite and prefers the taste of penis over vagina.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
well brehs i went to a kendrick lamar concert thursday at my school. in the crowd i looked to my left and seen the bytch i used to kick it with last year, but she wasn't alone...this mexican nikka who look like pit bull had his hands all over her. shyt made my heart drop. i seen her later that night and called her name she stopped but i kept it movin cause i was with my nikkas. today i seen her and the pitbull looking nikka i know she seen me, but she didn't speak/wave or anything. that shyt got me hot...but it is what is. that shyt hurt that bytch turned opp on me:to:
reminds me of a scenario I experienced...chick was fun, but its weird being at a place and chick is hugged up with a chick already smashed

if she aint a virgin, yall sharing