Seems like the directors, actors, themes and overall movies are +, but DCEU needs better EDITORS

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
it pains me to say it, but it's a below average film... a 4... maybe a 4.5

so much potential, but what we got was a bland underwhelming movie...

strong points were definitely the Joker, Harley Quinn and Deadshot... everything else was just not great

the knock on BvS was snyder tried to do too many "epic moments"

this movie lacked ANY epic moments

bahman and the joker showing up should have both been EPIC moments, instead we got bahman in an alley trying to arrest deadshot and joker in a flashback

really underwhelming
You're absolutely right about no epic moments. Goes to show these people don't have a grasp on what makes these characters so popular. Batmans cameo so lame and generic and anti climatic it was pretty much laughable. The jokers first appearence should've been crazy but nope. Let's do a quick flashback sequence that we seen in the very first trailer which was set up way better.

I rate the flick higher than you but that's because I see how much better a sequel will be. But knowing these suits, they will fukk it up again.
:martin:
These are cool ass characters so it would be a shame we are left with just this hack job.

Not a fan of Letos joker but then again his part was leatherfaced so maybe it would've been epic if the studio had the common sense to know what to do.

Very disappointing bruh, especially since it looked so good. :ohlawd:

It's a damn shame what they did to that dog. :francis:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:francis: WB does need to figure out what they are doing with this editing asap. BVS could have gone to the theaters and been 3 hours honestly, people been waiting their whole lives for that to drop. Instead they cut important dialogue out just to fit some perceived idea that these movies need to fit in under a certain amount of time or people will have an issue with it. Now it sounds like their doing it again. They going to start to have real issues of people skipping the theater run if they feel like the theatrical version are too cut up and they are going to fix it on the bluray. Just drop that shyt like the director intended. I end up paying like 30 to get in there, not even including snacks, so I ain't got an issue if it runs long. Give me my money's worth.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the potential that was squandered with the last 2 movies to come out have just been too much

:snoop:

i forgave these f*cks after watching the BvS UE and thought they would have learned their lesson, but after watching SS, apparently they have not.

why cant these studios just stay out of the creative process and just let these directors cook?

what in the f*ck is going on here man?

:pacspit:
espLlDI.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:francis: WB does need to figure out what they are doing with this editing asap. BVS could have gone to the theaters and been 3 hours honestly, people been waiting their whole lives for that to drop. Instead they cut important dialogue out just to fit some perceived idea that these movies need to fit in under a certain amount of time or people will have an issue with it. Now it sounds like their doing it again. They going to start to have real issues of people skipping the theater run if they feel like the theatrical version are too cut up and they are going to fix it on the bluray. Just drop that shyt like the director intended. I end up paying like 30 to get in there, not even including snacks, so I ain't got an issue if it runs long. Give me my money's worth.
If DC could ust take the minor L of not having what's probably one more screening per theater and released the Extended Cut then they'd probably make more money.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
If DC could ust take the minor L of not having what's probably one more screening per theater and released the Extended Cut then they'd probably make more money.

Easily could of made more. Probably doesn't even receive half the negative press it got at the time.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Still can't believe WB got trailer nikkas to edit an entire movie :dead:

I feel for Patty. Her movie's gonna get torn apart :mjcry: