Seems like the directors, actors, themes and overall movies are +, but DCEU needs better EDITORS

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
the potential that was squandered with the last 2 movies to come out have just been too much

:snoop:

i forgave these f*cks after watching the BvS UE and thought they would have learned their lesson, but after watching SS, apparently they have not.

why cant these studios just stay out of the creative process and just let these directors cook?

what in the f*ck is going on here man?

:pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The inevitable.
ANNcsDx.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yeh, both BvS and SS had random sketchy editing.

You can tell they cut mad shyt out when you watch both movies for the first time.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Preventing a 3 hour cut at least make some sense....and that film had other issues. And I disagree that Snyder is "+" anything.

But completely agree with regards to SS. The splicing in of additional backstory at momentum-killing moments felt like reactions to negative test screenings.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Preventing a 3 hour cut at least make some sense....and that film had other issues. And I disagree that Snyder is "+" anything.

But completely agree with regards to SS. The splicing in of additional backstory at momentum-killing moments felt like reactions to negative test screenings.
have you watched the bvs ue?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Wouldn't be surprised.

Feminist must've been losing their shyt seeing Harley getting shytted on, which shouldn't have mattered since the movie is about fukking villains doing villainous shyt, not heroes lol

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
have you watched the bvs ue?

Yea. Watched it right before I saw SS actually.

It's certainly a better movie and some of the plot is fleshed out....but I still don't think it's a good movie. No one will ever convince me that the "Martha moment" is anything other than a complete disaster.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Wouldn't be surprised.

Feminist must've been losing their shyt seeing Harley getting shytted on, which shouldn't have mattered since the movie is about fukking villains doing villainous shyt, not heroes lol
that abusive relationship between Harley and joker is INTEGRAL to the foundation of their relationship

to hear that Ayer filmed it, then had it edited out is truly mind boggling

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Yea. Watched it right before I saw SS actually.

It's certainly a better movie and some of the plot is fleshed out....but I still don't think it's a good movie. No one will ever convince me that the "Martha moment" is anything other than a complete disaster.
cool, do you realize what that Martha moment is though?

the whole movie bahman views supes as a alien and not a human, all that "Martha" moment did was help him realize he's just a regular dude with extraordinary powers.... Dude has a mom etc

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
cool, do you realize what that Martha moment is though?

the whole movie bahman views aupea as a alien and not a human, all that "Martha" moment did was help him realize he's just a regular dude with extraordinary powers.... Dude has a mom etc

Yes. There are countless ways to better execute that idea. Nevermind the contortions the plot needed to go through to even get TO that point...but to have Superman use his dying words to beg the man KILLING HIM to save his mom....is contrived as fukk. Still can't believe that was the apex of their fight. Completely baffling to me.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Yes. There are countless ways to better execute that idea. Nevermind the contortions the plot needed to go through to even get TO that point...but to have Superman use his dying words to beg the man KILLING HIM to save his mom....is contrived as fukk. Still can't believe that was the apex of their fight. Completely baffling to me.
I see your point, guess I just saw it differently

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
No, the suits (WB) are fukking up the movies with their own editors. This is what happens, Ayer or Snyder make their own cut with their own editors then send it to WB. WB looks at it and makes their own edit if necessary. Both versions are screened by execs then they go from there

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No, the suits (WB) are fukking up the movies with their own editors. This is what happens, Ayer or Snyder make their own cut with their own editors then send it to WB. WB looks at it and makes their own edit if necessary. Both versions are screened by execs then they go from there
I wonder how much it'll take for WB to realize they're the ones fukking things up :pachaha: