Seeing this Gunplay BreakfastClub interview i understand why ross aint pushin dude

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
sneakbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>gunplay

I was at a sneakbo performance at a random club. Dancing with this random white chic... feeling what that ass feel like and what not :obama:
then this bytch somehow got into a fight with a bytch that was walking past while we were dancing :laff: I kept on coppin feels :youngsabo:
This was near the stage during a performance and their (sneakbos crew) cam seemed to be recording.
I was sure i'd be on worldstar but looks like i dodged a bulled :lift:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He's dope (as hell) but let's not act like he was really going to blow or anything even if he wasn't that reckless. He's right where he's supposed to be.

I don't want to hear Gunplay reaching for girl songs because he reached a new plateau of fans, I want to hear him yelling and saying the first thing that pops in his head

Anybody who knows their shyt knows he just might be the best in MMG right now if you're talking strictly music

Nah he could be where Waka Flocka is if he was focused and wasnt a coke head like they said in the interview they dropped the ball on that Rollin track...

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Pulling up Jumping out! :stopitslime:

Its just raw energy and he puts that goon quality in his music whats not to like? Nas is GOAT but everyone needs that goon music when you're feeling it.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Gunplay is actually a legitimate good rapper as opposed to most of the ignorant crop he might be grouped with. nikkas Flocka and such.

He also makes crazy hype quality goon music. He can also drop thoughtful introspective verses when need be.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
yoo i'm sorry but look at the pock marks on this dudes face, no homo all you want i don't care dude is a certified fiend drug addict lookd likr some dude you'd find sittin on the faaaaar off benches at one of those skateparks/basketball court joints. I'm a bigger fan now.