Seeing Jay Z and his daughter like just made me go :wow:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
You know no Black men was even thinking about getting married until Hov laid that blueprint out...Even though I had kids myself, I didn't even know what being a parent really was until Hov and Queen Bey showed me... It's a natural evolution.. First he made me get rid of my throwback and get a button up.. Now he has me wanting to go to parent teacher conferences..

:salute:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You know no Black men was even thinking about getting married until Hov laid that blueprint out...Even though I had kids myself, I didn't even know what being a parent really was until Hov and Queen Bey showed me... It's a natural evolution.. First he made me get rid of my throwback and get a button up.. Now he has me wanting to go to parent teacher conferences..

lol are you trolling?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
webjazba_com-1132062013.jpg

JbEloKv.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

lol are you trolling?
aXU40.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Salute to Jay-Z for becoming the first Black rapper to get married and have a child....He stays setting trends and inspiring these boys to become men...

Jay going through that so hopefully we won't have to go through that :mjpls:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
It would of been even more precious if he didn't like look around for approval. Kinda killed it for me

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
A bunch of you were not raised in nuclear families. Hip hop raised you -- not the black church.

If you are a fatherless b*stard, then don't spawn fatherless b*stards. Obama taught ya better. Snoop was a married rapper with daughters, right?

I did not watch the VMAs. Blue Ivey gives resting bytch face FOR DAYS.