Seeing “Ethnic Vagina Finder” under a thread title unappreciation thread

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What did he say to get bushed? Or does the new coli have quality control weights and measures in place that monitor trash threads and assigns each one points based on how bad it is, then once you hit the threshold you automatically get The Treatment? :ohhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What did he say to get bushed? Or does the new coli have quality control weights and measures in place that monitor trash threads and assigns each one points based on how bad it is, then once you hit the threshold you automatically get The Treatment? :ohhh:
He posted a COVID conspiracy thread. He had been spamming threads for a while now, so I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He posted a COVID conspiracy thread.
God damn it. Usually he's pretty harmless with his shytposting, but been kinda surly recently. I like poking at him a bit about the bad threads, but I thought he was at least a pleasant person.
I legitimately asked him this morning if he has a caretaker

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
TFR mods have a higher tolerance level for the bullshyt he posts

look at this nonsense:

over fukking comic book movies

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
God damn it. Usually he's pretty harmless with his shytposting, but been kinda surly recently. I like poking at him a bit about the bad threads, but I thought he was at least a pleasant person.
I legitimately asked him this morning if he has a caretaker
Some of his posts aren’t that bad at least to me. He definitely tempting them with that and asking to get bushes, which I told him so lol.