Security fighting a kid at my job, needed help (VIDEO)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What'd the kid do?
i forgot how it started. Butt that security guard has gotten into it with a lot kids. I've had to step in between a number times so this stuff doesn't happen. He has a bad temper, cussing at the kids, challenging them. But he always gets away with it. Any other job you punching a kid, you're getting fired.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I fought my school security guard, nikka took my weed talmbout u lucky i dont tell the principal and gonna pocket my shyt so he can smoke it.

nah nikka we went toe to toe until the cops came...

:ahh: my mans came and hit him with algebra book when he had in the choke hold

mah nikka

I've seen dudes :dead: laid the fukk out from an accurate biology textbook across the head.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Homie hit him with the Psycho Crusher...

I aint mad at that!

bison-huge-super.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
i forgot how it started. Butt that security guard has gotten into it with a lot kids. I've had to step in between a number times so this stuff doesn't happen. He has a bad temper, cussing at the kids, challenging them. But he always gets away with it. Any other job you punching a kid, you're getting fired.

Sounds like a lil bytch who used to get bullied and school now wanting to exact revenge, and is still getting bytched :laugh:

That kid would've taken him, dude would've gassed and was already weak

:deadrose: @ that Goldberg spear

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I was that security guard who had no hands i'd quit from the humiliation....U cant show up back to work after that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hope that dusty 40 year old fakkit gets murked. seriously, i hate security guards. modern day house ******s who don't even live in a house.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Was the dude waiting for the student to swing/hit him first so he could then retaliate and call it self-defense? What I don't understand is why lil buddy was able to yoke him up like that :russ: I'd have dropped him with the two piece brehs :yes: