SECURITY CAMERA KEEPS CATCHING CHICK JOGGER TAKING DUMPS ON DUDES YARD IN SAN FRAN

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Man if i caught her id make her give up the puss whenever i wanted “I got the tape bytch, let me drum or im snitchin :yeshrug:" lol.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
He really said that next time she does it he will hose her down and say "bad human" :russ:

That shyt had me in TEARS!!! "bad human"

:laff: :laff: :laff:

This whole thing reminds me of this. :russ:

QDkJi0y.png

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hahaha....Grown asss people saying "poop" instead of "sh_t" or even "dump"...I would even take "drop a deuce" or a "number too"...

However, that's a nasty asss woman, how can you feel right with feces stuck between your buttocks...? How can you keep comfortably running after that...?

When you squat down it doesn't squeeze between your cheeks unless you got a big ass. Her legs don't touch so that ass crack is split like cheap hot dog buns when she squats.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one reason why male homosexuality does not make sense to me...To have anal sex you have to clean out your colon, and I imagine that requires an enema, and more, which takes time...

How you just gon go to a club and meet a random dude, and go up that anus...?

How can gay people just have spontaneous anal intercourse...? Homosexuality is NASTY, and it is has nothing to do with homophobia...

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is one reason why male homosexuality does not make sense to me...To have anal sex you have to clean out your colon, and I imagine that requires an enema, and more, which takes time...

How can gay people just have spontaneous anal intercourse...? Homosexuality is NASTY, and it is has nothing to do with homophobia...

No that's homophobia bruh

Anal sex with a woman is just as nasty as anal sex with a dude. Why are you bringing homosexuality into it?

Anal is :scusthov: regardless of who's ass you're putting your dikk into

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How can gay people just have spontaneous anal intercourse...?
Homosexuality is NASTY, and it is has nothing to do with
homophobia...

What the hell are you talking about?