Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Blip is a whole other can of worms with the abductions if they want to imply they've been going on that long.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm so mad i watched this late and can't be the first to shyt on it. nothing good. nothing. everything even mentioned as a positive was a straw grasp. the sam wife shyt was terrible. Cheadle was garbage. Olivia Colman's character was goofy as fukk. Gravik sucked. fukkin Khaleesi has every power now, and it's absolute comedy, what an utterly pointless hunk of shyt. bottom 5 MCU project.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem isn’t that it’s geared to women, it’s that there seems to be zero inspiration or motivation from the writers other than that. It’s pandering to women in the most cynical way.

Barbie is an easy comparison…targeting the same audience with the same message but done in a competent, thoughtful way. Probably cost less than this show also :mjlol:

This is what Marvel Set has had such a hard time wrapping their head around.
It's definitely the problem, and it's for the reasons you stated

At this point we have an entire through line of Phase 4/5's clear agenda of replacing all the og males with females. And it's not enough that they try to replace them, they blatantly shyt on the characters that made all this success possible

The other issue is rooted in a fundamental difference in the way stories are told for males and females. I speak on it in depth in these posts