Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thought it was an okay premiere overall. Digging the atmosphere, seeing characters actually catching bullets - it’s a grounded take that feels like a breath of fresh air after all of the cosmic stuff lately. Just hope the story can satisfy by the end with it only being five episodes.

Something does feel…off about the show that I can’t put my finger on exactly what yet. I’m intrigued though.

And that was an AI-generated title sequence apparently? Lol.

Naw, they’ll get Maria help…she’ll be okay. :lupe:

*Credits roll*

Special Guest Star
Cobie Smulders

anigif_sub-buzz-1712-1643073997-1.gif

:rip:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
aint reading thread to avoid spoilers.. but haven't watched the latest guardians or those 2 specials... can i watch this or should i wait?

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
aint reading thread to avoid spoilers.. but haven't watched the latest guardians or those 2 specials... can i watch this or should i wait?
No you don’t need to see those but the past projects that are important to the story IMO are Captain Marvel & Far From Home.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

another hack job it seems :francis:

Marvel needs to fire their writers. I'm sick and tired of hearing writers say. "I know this was the original story but we are going to say it in our way".

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m kinda thinking they will undo that ending.

keeping people in those machines alive is a convenient way to not have all the Skrulls be irredeemable. So they might keep her alive and have access to all her military secrets against Fury. Plus it would be a gut punch.