Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
As a huge fan of Peep Show, I never expected to see Sophie (Olivia Colman) in a fukkin MCU project. Her glow up over the last five years is crazy.

go check that out if you haven't seen it. GOAT British comedy series.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If we are talking about movie tropes I HATE... It's the old, "who's doing us wrong. Lets all blame the wrong person. Oops secret reveal time.. It wasn't who we thought it was..."

Needless to say, I'm a little skeptical about this entire arc.. But y'all comic brehs are telling us this is one of the best ever... I hope they pull it off right and it's not a bunch of Scooby Doo, mask pulling shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The hardest Rated R CBM ever was Punisher Warzone.

Was also the best too.

If niccas really wanted that hard shyt, they should’ve made that go a Billy

I know Deadpool was extremely successful next….. but that was the shot to send a message to Disney (and I get it, that wasn’t exactly a Disney movie, but the messages would’ve been heard)

Deadpool 3 y’all last and final chance with Mouse.

Do $1.7B and more hard shyt will come…. :lolbron:
Logan definitely the best R rated comic... And Blade is top 3 too..

That's why the Mouse had to go get Wolvie back.. But I still highly doubt you'll ever get R rated content CONSISTENTLY.. They ain't gonna put out an R Rated Avengers.. and if they refuse that, then how would Deadpool even appear in it? Them crossing over all this shyt means people who cuss and kill in one show/movie gonna be saints and saviors when they come over to another

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
nah the winter soldier movie had little jokes and it was dark asf... and this trailer seemed too serious for being a fakeout...:francis:
The trailer for AM&W: Quantumania was serious. So were the Age of Ultron trailers, and Infinity War. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed ALL of those movies, but they weren't as "serious" as the trailers let on.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The trailer for AM&W: Quantumania was serious. So were the Age of Ultron trailers, and Infinity War. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed ALL of those movies, but they weren't as "serious" as the trailers let on.

That's called marketing.... I guess...:mjgrin::mjlol: but i understand where you coming from..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As a huge fan of Peep Show, I never expected to see Sophie (Olivia Colman) in a fukkin MCU project. Her glow up over the last five years is crazy.

go check that out if you haven't seen it. GOAT British comedy series.
Sophie been in some pretty great shows over the past few years. Mark still has me dying when I watch Peep Show on Hulu. Not to mention Johnson.
alan-johnson-good-loser.gif

alan-johnson-all-nighter.gif
:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Logan definitely the best R rated comic... And Blade is top 3 too..

That's why the Mouse had to go get Wolvie back.. But I still highly doubt you'll ever get R rated content CONSISTENTLY.. They ain't gonna put out an R Rated Avengers.. and if they refuse that, then how would Deadpool even appear in it? Them crossing over all this shyt means people who cuss and kill in one show/movie gonna be saints and saviors when they come over to another

I respect that
And I respect was Logan was trying to do.

But preference wise, I just feel PWZ was better.

I liked the villain more and I loved the action better