Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nick Fury in a new Marvel series currently in development at Disney Plus, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

The exact plot details of the show are being kept under wraps, but multiple sources say Jackson is attached to star with Kyle Bradstreet attached to write and executive produce. Like all the other Marvel shows at Disney Plus, Marvel Studios will produce.

Reps for Jackson, Bradstreet, and Disney did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.

Jackson famously portrayed Fury, the monocular head of the clandestine government agency S.H.I.E.L.D, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe going back to the post-credits scene in the first “Iron Man” film in 2008. He has appeared in multiple films within the MCU since, most recently portraying Fury in “Spider-Man: Far from Home,” “Avengers: Endgame,” and “Captain Marvel.” He also played the character in two episodes of the ABC series “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” SPOILER ALERT: The last time fans saw Fury was in the post-credits scene of “Far From Home,” where he was onboard a Skrull ship somewhere in deep space.

Should the project go to series — which seems highly likely — it would be the latest big budget Marvel show to get the greenlight at Disney Plus from Kevin Feige’s Marvel Studios. “WandaVision” is supposed to drop later this year, with “The Falcon and Winter Soldier” and “Loki” on deck for 2021. It was also recently reported that Tatiana Maslany is attached to star in the “She-Hulk” series in the works at the streamer. Other Marvel shows in the works include “Hawkeye,” “Moon Knight,” and “Ms. Marvel.”
Samuel L. Jackson to Play Nick Fury in Disney Plus Series (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Nice!

But for real tho, Disney need to hurry the fukk up and put this content out already :stopitslime:
observing.gif

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Oh thats finna be dope!

I hope they can bring in Coulson and a few cameo cast people from AOS. Well namely Mack, Quake, May and the Brazilian chick

I doubt they bring in all those characters- the only one I can definitely see them bringing is Quake - since she is inhuman and they will start the storyline at some point