Second Extinction

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You ran into that Giant muthafukka too?
I was getting chased by like 30 dinosaurs and that big muthafukka. Took most of them out then got taken out by some lil bytch ass dinosaur right before I reached camp. I enjoyed it, more then I anticipated

I'll be ready around midnight if anyone wants to get it in then, or whatever time we all can agree on
Yeah not a T-Rex but it was much bigger than the others and fukked me up something vicious.

I was actually thinking I was “smart” and tried to keep high ground... nogga saw me up on the mountain and I tried to run back to the Evac to get on the ship.

I turn around and it’s him and like 30 Raptors and the ones that disappear then reappear.

It was intense... I died but respawned and they was still there waiting

Definitely a game you need teammates to play unless youre just that nice with it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I could be wrong but I thought this was next gen exclusive???

You'll improve, and there's other weapons, characters and upgrades. It gets better, much better
Nah it’s not exclusive but ofcourse would look/run much better on the Series X

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah i played one game and had to turn it off due to the awful aiming.
It’s not TOO bad it’s just throwing me off from other shooters. I might need to tweak controls but we’ll see. Might run later tonight. Been working, working out, and playing 2K all day

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah not a T-Rex but it was much bigger than the others and fukked me up something vicious.

I was actually thinking I was “smart” and tried to keep high ground... nogga saw me up on the mountain and I tried to run back to the Evac to get on the ship.

I turn around and it’s him and like 30 Raptors and the ones that disappear then reappear.

It was intense... I died but respawned and they was still there waiting

Definitely a game you need teammates to play unless youre just that nice with it
I became that nice with it :yeshrug:
I was getting chased by the 30 and then big dude but I was using the grenade launcher and apparently that can kill it. Basically you just gotta carry it like it's call of duty zombies

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hows it compare to Turok? @PS5
Takes a monkey turd on its brow, Turok was a decent game but was never GREAT imo. Just a game that's cashed in on the Jurassic park dino phase we went thru back then (shout out to the Toronto raptors)

Anybody wanna team up late night? I'll be on around 1-2 o'clock (2/3 hours from now)

Last edited: