Second Extinction

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
New Xbox exclusive, in gamepass now, go cop that.

I played the tutorial and honestly didn't care to play the game afterwards. Idk why, but that's how I felt. Then I gave the game a try and it's great imo. Apex legends meets outriders kinda feel, the gameplay is what stands out. You're running and gunning for your life. Seems easy the first couple of encounters but then you come across shyt that will have you hauling ass.

If anyone is series x pimpin, let's form a squadron later this evening :handshake:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
New Xbox exclusive, in gamepass now, go cop that.

I played the tutorial and honestly didn't care to play the game afterwards. Idk why, but that's how I felt. Then I gave the game a try and it's great imo. Apex legends meets outriders kinda feel, the gameplay is what stands out. You're running and gunning for your life. Seems easy the first couple of encounters but then you come across shyt that will have you hauling ass.

If anyone is series x pimpin, let's form a squadron later this evening :handshake:
Definitely bit Apex alot but I don’t mind because you know.. giant dinosaurs and shyt.

If Playstation is smart they would remake Dinocrisis

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Definitely bit Apex alot but I don’t mind because you know.. giant dinosaurs and shyt.

If Playstation is smart they would remake Dinocrisis
You ran into that Giant muthafukka too?
I was getting chased by like 30 dinosaurs and that big muthafukka. Took most of them out then got taken out by some lil bytch ass dinosaur right before I reached camp. I enjoyed it, more then I anticipated

I'll be ready around midnight if anyone wants to get it in then, or whatever time we all can agree on

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Gonna run a little bit tonight before bed on xbox one x
I could be wrong but I thought this was next gen exclusive???
Yeah i played one game and had to turn it off due to the awful aiming.
You'll improve, and there's other weapons, characters and upgrades. It gets better, much better