Seattle Brehs....Deadshot was a criminal all along

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
franklin alum here from the 90’s… some thangs never change, did

So many establishments dissipated due to gentrification/influx of lux apts (and the lightrail), but theres still remnants of MLK/Rainier of old still reminding folks; its still urbania at its core.

Columbia city… now thats another story

In the CD/Garfield students still getting shot up by fellow pupils. Where the streets have no name, usa. Again, some thangs never change.

In hillman city/rainier beach, the east africans became the new ganglords.

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
Fam!!!

I hit him up one day about 3 months ago to report a shooting in white center that popped off a block away from me. He must have had his “journalist” hat off and he responded to me and I knew off top he was a straight up gang member :dead:

All them Muslim Africans tearing up the city right now
Lol how did he reply? I'm trying to figure out where he's from( what hood he associated with) cause seemed he put everyone on blast, but you could also tell he had more of a agenda with certain gangs/people

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Lol how did he reply? I'm trying to figure out where he's from( what hood he associated with) cause seemed he put everyone on blast, but you could also tell he had more of a agenda with certain gangs/people
Either Burien or White Center. He stayed covering crime over that way with his rival gang

Other spot might be Tacoma he covered that Circle K gang a lot too

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

He was an equal opportunist, I give him credit on that cus he targeted Somalis too. So that he means his fukked from every angle.

Either Burien or White Center. He stayed covering crime over that way with his rival gang

Other spot might be Tacoma he covered that Circle K gang a lot too

Now it’s starting to make sense, he knew personal details of these gang members, I mean events going back to 2005. His definitely a gang member.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What is going on??

Who the fukk is Deadshot?

I thought this was about Will Smith character in suicide squad

It was an IG page threatening “criminals” with details of their crimes. He would also provide their aliases, government names, whereabouts, etc. Basically doxing his rival gangs and getting people investigated and locked up under the guise of cleaning the streets. Seattle has a lot going on and like anywhere there’s a lot of wealth, you’ll also have a lot of crime.

“The violent crime rate for the City of Seattle increased from 729 per 100,000 in 2021 to 736 per 100,000 in 2022. Property crime rates increased slightly from 5,730 to 5,784 per 100,000 for 2022. “The violent crime rate reached a 15-year high in 2022.”

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
That goofy ass dude he had words with Seattle Shakedown posted all his personal information on his page.