Seattle Brehs....Deadshot was a criminal all along

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
No fking way :laff::laff::laff::laff:

No wonder his page has disappeared.

The dumbest mtfk on the planet, he put a lot of criminals in jail, killers too. The stuff they’re gonna do to him will be diabolical. I guarantee he will go PC

I knew dude was a POS when he was taking money to target people with personal accusations.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

The dumbest mtfk on the planet, he put a lot of criminals in jail, killers too. The stuff they’re gonna do to him will be diabolical. I guarantee he will go PC

I knew dude was a POS when he was taking money to target people with personal accusations.
srsly.

alll those GGG nikkas bout to eat :picard:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
srsly.

alll those GGG nikkas bout to eat :picard:

Holly park, Vistas, GGG, all the Tacoma and West Seattle gangs. He didn’t discriminate and unfortunately for him, he has zero allies.

Dumb mtfk thought he was too smart to get caught all while taking part in the same crimes he was outting people for :pachaha:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

PbcwJBD.png

Somali breh is toast.

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
Yo what the hell!? So where is he from? Cause I feel like he was posting about everybody from everywhere. What was he getting out of that? This kind of don't make sense, because him posting people's full names pictures, locations as police are putting out bulletins for information doesn't hinder an investigation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hard to root out evil without getting your hands a little dirty. Free the guyz

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Yeah he gonna die :manny:

He really enjoyed that shyt way too much and was taking money over it...he was clearly a piece of shyt after you follow him. He lied on a lot of people...a barber im cool with son got on there and I'm sure they'll run it back in jail on him...

He deserves it all

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yo what the hell!? So where is he from? Cause I feel like he was posting about everybody from everywhere. What was he getting out of that? This kind of don't make sense, because him posting people's full names pictures, locations as police are putting out bulletins for information doesn't hinder an investigation.

at one point I heard there were few people running that account. I didn't even think dude was still in the state.

I legitimately recognize him too

was he outside like that? :pachaha: I picture him in a basement somewhere collecting info all day.