Search intensifies for missing LSU student brehette Kori Gauthier

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
RIP

so someone hit her from behind and when they went to look no one was in the car:patrice:

so the driver of the other didn’t notice someone hop out the car

need a full investigation into this

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know what happen bruh all I know is that poor girl didn't just "fall" down the river....

They pulled a body from the Mississippi River in my area just a few weeks ago, so it does happen. One wrong slip will have you falling into the bank and carried away by the River.

Geode

All Star
Daps
This the first I'm hearing about this. This sounds targeted. Even if not, I doubt she got into that water on her own volition. Just sounds odd.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
My theory: she got raped was distraught, ashamed and humiliated and decided to drive to the bridge and committ suicide.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think she committed suicide

people are arguing me about it saying she’s not that type, one girl argued me down and said women don’t commit suicide and there’s research on it, I never heard of that

from what I gathered, she got in an argument with her BF just before she disappeared, car was running with her belong still in there, and parents are not pushing the foul play angle as if they know something we don’t