200w.gif

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

This is dumb.

EVERYONE met Beyonce at 16.

That's when she first started taking off with the group. People take serious situations and feel they have to compound more sh*t on top to make it more dramatic. It's corny. There'e enough going on with Puff's sh*t. We don’t need to create more bullsh*t to make the sh*t more entertaining.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Cassie started this, and I respect it. This all started because Diddy didn't want to pay Cassie. Look at this shyt. He's in jail...he's going to jail for a long time. He got cancelled. He got fukked up seriously because he didn't want to pay Cassie. Cassie started this shyt. She had the power, while Diddy thought he had the power. I love to see powerful, evil men fall down like this. Props to Cassie :salute:
Me and my homeboy were talking about how crazy it was he just didn’t give her whatever dollar amount she asked for.

It wouldn’t have been shyt to him but ego and pride or something serious.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Me and my homeboy were talking about how crazy it was he just didn’t give her whatever dollar amount she asked for.

It wouldn’t have been shyt to him but ego and pride or something serious.
He couldn't

She would have kept coming back

Diddy a piece of shyt but I get it

Ignore me if she was asking it be done through the courts

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:scust:

French Montana was hanging out with Puff for a long time and then suddenly once French got sick and was in the hospital, they ain't have nothing to do with each other.

French Montana Says He Hasn’t Drank in Over a Year Due to 'Health Scare'

Yo this video is sick, look at that nikka French Montana eyes/body language and then look at how Diddy/Ellen is handling him throughout the interview :dahell:

Edit: What the fukk started going on at 2:29 onward? These mofos in Hollywood really be all in on this shyt :dahell:

Last edited: