Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He aint exposing shyt. He knows better. They will find a way to kill him and his whole family.

Whatever he was doing was learned behavior. There was organization involved, he learned that from someone else.
I don’t get this logic. There’s been predators and evil men since the dawn of time. He had the means to make any fantasy he wanted real. All this reveals is his character and the sick people he associated with. Not everything is a conspiracy.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don’t get this logic. There’s been predators and evil men since the dawn of time. He had the means to make any fantasy he wanted real. All this reveals is his character and the sick people he associated with. Not everything is a conspiracy.
I didn't say it was a conspiracy. I said it was learned behavior.
Did you read the indictment? His freak offs had immense planning, camera setups, lighting, drugs, locations, procuring sex workers etc. All that shyt takes planning and a team. He clearly went to someone else's freak off and was like I want to do that.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

w4cvTKX.gif

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So who would be more high profile than Puff in the entertainment industry and would be associated with him. 🤔