entertainment industry to the
ground and that's a good thing.
UKVu0t8.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Y'all gonna still listen to his music?
Who was sitting around listening to Diddy? :dead:

But yeah, Biggie, The Lox, Craig Mack, Mary J., etc . . .

That shyt aint never leaving my hard drive, I don't care if that nikka murdered my grandfather:heh:
Even Supahead got stories to tell :wow:

You know what?

Good for Supahead.

She's an old-school hoe

She did what she did & played the game & understood that it was what it was.

None of that claiming to be a victim shyt. :yeshrug:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Now they’re saying that the baby oil confiscated wasn’t really baby oil, that Diddy used baby oil bottles to store liquid ecstasy which can paralyze someone when poured over the body. This actually sounds plausible because the feds confiscated hundreds of bottles. It wouldn’t make sense unless it was actually drugs hidden in plain sight.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Now they’re saying that the baby oil confiscated wasn’t really baby oil, that Diddy used baby oil bottles to store liquid ecstasy which can paralyze someone when poured over the body. This actually sounds plausible because the feds confiscated hundreds of bottles. It wouldn’t make sense unless it was actually drugs hidden in plain sight.
DMSO can do that. dimethyl sulfoxide. you can mix substances with it to make them permeate the skin... you can 'taste' it as well - dmso itself 'tastes' like garlic, but if you put dmso on your finger, and dipped it in lemon juice, you would taste the lemon. i have a bottle of it.