Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I'm still confused here, just like with the R. Kelly case and just like with the Cosby case.

Outside of public opinion, what has Sean Combs actually been accused of doing that holds any weight and is substantiated by proof? Both he and R. Kelly are being charged under the Mann Act, which is a racist piece of federal legislation historically used to prosecute black men who society believes to be engaging in debauchery. So basically, none of your fukking business.

This is the "pearl clutch" law and we have people in here defending this shyt?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm still confused here, just like with the R. Kelly case and just like with the Cosby case.

Outside of public opinion, what has Sean Combs actually been accused of doing that holds any weight and is substantiated by proof? Both he and R. Kelly are being charged under the Mann Act, which is a racist piece of federal legislation historically used to prosecute black men who society believes to be engaging in debauchery. So basically, none of your fukking business.

Literally the first page of the indictment will answer your question but continue to feign ignorance :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I hope them alphabet boys come after this corny CAC next

drake-shows-off-collection-of-bras-thrown-on-stage-during-v0-5IKlSMaSm_SjI6AJY-QCWUfb87rSPAkrYbDVm_6nxeQ.jpg
I've been seeing this picture posted but this is the first time I read his shirt :dahell: :scust: :dame:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

It's literally listed in the indictment. Also federal prosecutors gather evidence before trying a case. They made damn sure they had enough proof before they arrested him. They aren't showing us all of their cards now because frankly, they don't owe the public their entire case at this point. Showing all of their evidence now could help the defense prepare. Diddy literally taped everything in every room of his house for almost two decades, and there are over a dozen witness, half of whom are not suing Diddy, they just have testimony. There are paper trails, video trails, money trails. Who knows how deep this goes, we'll find out soon enough, but it's crazy how much proof y'all require when a famous person is involved. The level of proof required for the common man is so low, but y'all need videos and taped confessions before entertaining the possibility that people who are this wealthy and famous have the power and resources to feed their deviancies and hurt others.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You can't compare Puff to Hugh Hefner because
Hugh mightve been a freak like Puff but he wasn't involved in getting rappers killed and stuff like that
Oh is that so? Hugh pimping out his white whores was all fun and games. No criminal activity :jbhmm:

Who did Puffy have killed again?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

park hyatt new york reviews - Google Search

Peep the review from a week ago some random cac left :russ:
Y'all laughing at this post but I'm serious, lol

Ketamine basically makes you blank out. I think it's what they give before or with anesthesia. He probably doesn't remember much of anything

They probably mix with cocne for massive energy to offset the ketamine effect somewhat.
Whatever he couldn't remember, I'm sure he watched the next day ole pervert ass mofo :scusthov:
I said to friends of mines that Adams is/will be tied to this
He gonna go from taking away Diddy's key to the city to being on the same cellblock when the Feds come for him :francis:
I wish there could be a Freakoffs mega leak like how there were wiki leaks...containing all the old pics and videos recorded at Puff's parties. That would damn near shut down the internet :ehh:
I'm not so sure you want to bear witness to those given the narratives out there. Unless maybe you don't mind :dame:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
park hyatt new york reviews - Google Search

Peep the review from a week ago some random cac left :russ:

Whatever he couldn't remember, I'm sure he watched the next day ole pervert ass mofo :scusthov:

He gonna go from taking away Diddy's key to the city to being on the same cellblock when the Feds come for him :francis:

I'm not so sure you want to bear witness to those given the narratives out there. Unless maybe you don't mind :dame:

nikkas gonna see they fav rapper doing unthinkable things. :dame:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Social medias been killing me since the Diddy shyt came out. This is how it should be.
:mjlol:

The Pink Nose Candyman is crazy. He got a sweet tooth:dame:

I don't know why but I was thinking about the movie Society today and I was like, The Shunting was a Diddy Party:dead: Everybody looks like they're covered in baby oil.

Last edited: