Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
why does someone that rich need AR15's with scratched off serial numbers? unless ur trying to commit crimes, u don't need these defaced guns.

Uh you heard what he did to Cudi's car? Cassie said he was ready to ride out on Suge one time, running down the driveway armed to the teeth

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Uh you heard what he did to Cudi's car? Cassie said he was ready to ride out on Suge one time, running down the driveway armed to the teeth

He wasn’t doing nothing to Suge, all of that was scare tactics to further frighten Cassie, Diddy only ever got extorted by real street nikkas, he’s a true bully picking on pop and Rnb stars women soft rappers and executives.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He wasn’t doing nothing to Suge, all of that was scare tactics to further frighten Cassie, Diddy only ever got extorted by real street nikkas, he’s a true bully picking on pop and Rnb stars women soft rappers and executives.

Idk what to think. Many threads on here brehs talking about how is definitely plugged in :hubie: .

Imma leave it at him being somebody you really don't want to be around for multiple reasons

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

:dahell:

eS5naWY.gif