Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This. Just about everybody who isn’t a lame has been drunk or high in a social setting. Nobody has to force anyone to take anything and I don’t think he did, I could be wrong but I don’t think. I hate people who lie and play victim later and I hate the people who enable their lies more.

TBH this is why I was against people I don't know drinking around me. In college if cats would throw kick backs and folks I didn't know showed up I would leave.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This. Just about everybody who isn’t a lame has been drunk or high in a social setting. Nobody has to force anyone to take anything and I don’t think he did, I could be wrong but I don’t think. I hate people who lie and play victim later and I hate the people who enable their lies more.
It seems like people online act like they are perfect angels that don’t indulge in any vices.

It’s so frustrating trying to talk to people sometimes because they are so high and mighty.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This whole situation is further evidence that these celebrity net worths are garbage. Any of them could get caught on tape doing something scandalous and dropped from their partnerships overnight, losing their "billions" overnight. Real billionaires have assets that aren't primarily dependent on their public perception.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This whole situation is further evidence that these celebrity net worths are garbage. Any of them could get caught on tape doing something scandalous and dropped from their partnerships overnight, losing their "billions" overnight. Real billionaires have assets that aren't primarily dependent on their public perception.

How many billionaires are getting caught in these Scandles to even make a statement like this

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Quincy Combs about to change his last name :wow:

Thats the one dude I really dont fukk with

You stood behind your "dad" over your biological father and mother. Puff was beating the dog shyt out of Kim, doing all types of grimey shyt... and you still claim old buddy cause of his money??

Scustya :scusthov: