Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now you're trolling. Did YOU read the indictment? lol. He was indicted for that.
Wrong. he was indicted for acts supporting the RICO, not the individual charges. For example, he wasn’t charged for the gun directly.

Listen to this attorney. This is an extremely unconventional case and even lawyers know it. The prosecutors are on a ledge right now trying to tie this together.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And they’re just repeating the silly shyt.

OMG ALL THAT BABY OIL!…fam, whats that gotta do with the case?
If the baby oil doesn't matter then stop bringing it up. Ain't nobody in here concerned with that part of the story. By continuously bringing up shyt that doesn't matter you are taking air away from the parts that do.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's another thing why aint Harve in handcuffs too?

Because he don't have Puff's money

That's what this case is about Money If Puff didn't have money he couldn't have done this and or he would've been charged years ago and everyone kept quiet because he had Money
This is a wealth transfer in progress

for all we know they already came at harve and he ratted on :takedat: to get off with a slap on the wrist.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Like what? This ain't a gang case there's no murders.

Here's the deal basically Puffy is an abusive drug addicted Freaky ass nikka who has been beating and cheating on women his whole life Everyone in the industry knows his get down and he's only in Jail now because Cassie sued him and the cops read the case and even though Cassie never said Rape it was clear that it was non consensual so the feds went to Cassie and others and said Would you be willing to testify to this in court? When they sad Yes They raided Puff's cribs and found the evidence.

That Tape where be beat the shyt out of Cassie was someone who was blackmailing Puffy They took money to look the other way and kept the tape so that they could keep extorting him. The wild thing is that the Hotel itself doesn't exist under that name any more and it was Puff's preferred hotel in LA at no time did the Hotel refuse Puff's business.

Over and Over people have covered for Puffy's actions and none of these people are indicted.

The other wild thing is that Lil Rod had the most explosive allegations to incude murder

You said alot, but you didn't say anything regarding what I said.

They have tapes, they have whatever else they may have found, they have ppl to corroborate whatever they found. Apparently he was threatening ppl to not testify, which is a huge no-no.

That's what they do before moving forward in a situation like this. They won't lay all their cards out on day 1.

NOW, if we get into the trial and all they have is a 1000 bottles of baby oil, then I will agree with you. But aside from that, Puff has made a huge amount of enemies over the years thru shady business dealing, contracts etc. That won't work in his favor if nobody has anything good to say about you.

Regarding the hotel tape, it doesn't matter why it was kept under wraps, the rumor is it was discovered when they raided his house. Is that not true?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If the baby oil doesn't matter then stop bringing it up. Ain't nobody in here concerned with that part of the story. By continuously bringing up shyt that doesn't matter you are taking air away from the parts that do.
YALL are bringing it up. It just shows unserious they are in pursuing this case. They could have introduced it as evidence later. Mentioning it in the charging indictment reveals their frame of mind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You said alot, but you didn't say anything regarding what I said.

They have tapes, they have whatever else they may have found, they have ppl to corroborate whatever they found. Apparently he was threatening ppl to not testify, which is a huge no-no.

That's what they do before moving forward in a situation like this. They won't lay all their cards out on day 1.

NOW, if we get into the trial and all they have is a 1000 bottles of baby oil, then I will agree with you. But aside from that, Puff has made a huge amount of enemies over the years thru shady business dealing, contracts etc. That won't work in his favor if nobody has anything good to say about you.

Regarding the hotel tape, it doesn't matter why it was kept under wraps, the rumor is it was discovered when they raided his house. Is that not true?
I agree, but the presentation matters. They could have achieved this same effect without mentioning the baby oil or IV drips. Now they seem petty and small and might have to defend their weak prosecutorial decisions in the face of a skeptical public.

Daps
Spent the night in prison in Brooklyn, years after making them walk to Brooklyn for cheesecake.

images

:wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I agree, but the presentation matters. They could have achieved this same effect without mentioning the baby oil or IV drips. Now they seem petty and small and might have to defend their weak prosecutorial decisions in the face of a skeptical public.

The issue is, and I'm no expert, they're just giving ancillary details. But the FORCING people to use substances to continue to freak-off, is what will dig the hole for him. They can hit you with kidnapping, assault for that amongst other things

Pretty sure Rick James went to prison for that same thing back in day.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Because there's tapes unless they show women or Men saying STOP or NO then I actually don't see the problem.

If there's a case of that happening then Puff should fry.

I'm also skeptical if a woman said No and went bac to the parties.
Well remember now they can just claim they were under the influence of a drug or diddy made me do it or I would get fired or blackballed or whatever excuse they wanna come up with.. and no proof will need to be presented

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Has nothing to do with the case, but it's hilarious and sickening at the same time. It's weird and Puffy looks even more fruity in the light. It's being brought up for fukkery purposes specifically.