beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
it sounds like they partied...
Puff no doubt is an a$$hole

but everybody involved arent victims

the crux of the charges stems from him flying in hoes...
him having party drugs and him having guns in his house

why are you caping so hard for :takedat:

you've seen the video, and I GUARANTEE that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm positive he's done shyt so heinous that it hasn't even gotten out.

not just one person making these claims, there's a multitude of women and men even substantiating all of this.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm speechless he didn't get bail.
Not that surprising. Probably the worst thing is the prosecution presenting evidence that he may have been intimidating and/or bribing witnesses (main reason Young Thug was denied bond). Add on AR-15's with scratched off serial numbers, and a huge amount of resources that could potentially be used to flee, and yeah thats gonna make most judges nervous about letting him out.

From mansions in Beverly Hills and Star Island, the illest foreign whips, all kinds of clothes and jewels, and the best food money can buy... to a 6x9 in a Federal jail, a an orange onesie and bologna sandwiches. Damm :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the NY post thinks :takedat: might run into a cash crunch with no more income these days. they estimate his yearly bills at like $35M annually. plus they estimate his legal fees hitting almost an additional $10M annually. that's a significant burn rate for his money. and there's not telling how much liquidity he actually has.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
because every thing I hear/read says the same shyt.
I had Akademics on in the background as he was reading the charges...
I didnt hear anything new

guns, drugs and "sex trafficking"

please tell me what he did that was so heinous

It doesn't matter if it was "heinous" or not, if they want to get you on charges, they will.

If you had ppl flying in for a party, and something swxual happened....that's "trafficking". Even if they agreed to flying in.

If you tell someone to stay in a room and stay there until you come back....you just "kidnapped" that person.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
the NY post thinks :takedat: might run into a cash crunch with no more income these days. they estimate his yearly bills at like $35M annually. plus they estimate his legal fees hitting almost an additional $10M annually. that's a significant burn rate for his money. and there's not telling how much liquidity he actually has.

Cmon no more income? Not even Spotify? Nothing???