Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
so basically they got him for flying prostitutes around!? :mjlol:

Puff is no doubt a scumbag but its low key scary how once they decide you deserve to be locked up they can find any reason to do it
It's called "sex trafficking across state lines" (Fed charges) when they want to get you
When they don't want to get you, it's "flying thots out for a weekend"
All in the game.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Puff is no doubt a scumbag but its low key scary how once they decide you deserve to be locked up they can find any reason to do it

Nah the story is a little bit more involved than that. He is also accused of sex trafficking children. Also catch this little blurb from the Huffpost article:

"...The music mogul “engaged in a persistent and pervasive pattern of abuse toward women and other individuals,” according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday... ." So he was on some R. Kelly shyt and even freakier shyt than that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:aicmon:

u already know that's just the tip of the iceberg. don't try to downplay his decades of scumbag behavior.

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

That’s all you took from this indictment? The urge to defend public figures that wouldn’t piss on the person defending them if they were on fire and would do those things to their loved ones in half a second is a fascinating psychological phenomenon to me.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is in the era of the movie Kids. Did some of y'all not live in the 80s and 90s where they showed teens having a sex life in movies and TV?

I don’t think u understood my point

How about, around the same time r Kelly was writing sexually explicit lyrics for year old Aaliyah to sing Jay was writing raps for a 17 year old Foxy Brown who let the world know Jay was playing inside her pubic hairs. He was also writing raps for a 16 year old Memphis Bleek teaching him the ins and outs of selling crack. Now I ask you, you think this dude is squeaky clean? Have you listened to the lyrics of Reasonable Doubt? :mjlol: