Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Damn! This woman, Ashley Parham, has testimony about Diddy. Apparently they had someone outside of her sister's house ready to hurt her. It's wild! After being raped, she charged after Diddy, knocked him down and almost stabbed him. The video below is multiple parts and very graphic.

Here's the lawsuit. The videos are of the lady reading it. It's really damning. It lays out everything and even has multiple references to freaking Tupac!

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yeah I know but shyt really got my mind blown that hip hop heads would be getting down with kiddy activity. I can’t believe it would slide if the industry was really aware

I don't put anything past anyone anymore. People do all sorts of shyt behind closed doors and I can only vouch for self

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah I know but shyt really got my mind blown that hip hop heads would be getting down with kiddy activity. I can’t believe it would slide if the industry was really aware
I find it hard to believe but Puffy seems like he has no soul, just darkness. He looks like he would do anything for a check.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn! This woman, Ashley Parham, has testimony about Diddy. Apparently they had someone outside of her sister's house ready to hurt her. It's wild! After being raped, she charged after Diddy, knocked him down and almost stabbed him. The video below is multiple parts and very graphic.

Here's the lawsuit. The videos are of the lady reading it. It's really damning. It lays out everything and even has multiple references to freaking Tupac!

I'm negging all defenders of that rapist fakkit off top. :scust:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This needs some cliffs. 26 min is too much time to invest :beli:

Stop being an a$$hole lonnie and listen to that tea

giphy.gif

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This needs some cliffs. 26 min is too much time to invest :beli:
She wound up at Puff's Star Island mansion after partying at with an Arabian prince at Liv at 7 in the morning. Puff and the Prince were tight and she thought she may have a chance to sing for Diddy. Ton of folks partying at the crib both inside and out. Had to turn in her cellphone. Offered a drink yet never drank it. Seen Puff do some sexy shyt towards the prince. Only certain people invited inside the house. She was invited yet her homegirl wasn't. Once inside the crib, she was approached by an unamed rapper. Puff eye fukking her the whole time. She alluded to seeing young kids dressed as Harajuku barbies inside. Saw several other celebrities inside as well. Drunk/high people engaged in orgies. House music blasting. Wound up having to call a taxi to leave :unimpressed: