Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
All I'm gonna say is look how similar the quotes are.

:francis:

Jaguar wright also said its Bieber. Which lines up with that quote of not knowing whether he was underage at the time. :francis:

That suspicious club moment with Odell was just excused away as well.

I went down the rabbit hole and the scary truth is this shyt isn't about one persons sexual habits. He wasn't acting alone and what the people were induluging in is the sort of thing that's black mailable. I saw some video of a girl talking about how when she was young she was several times one of the party favors at these events. Children were been brought into these events which although described as freak offs are more so rituals.

Children disappear and CPS supplies some of them according to her. They are commodity and there's a lot of human trafficking going on. What will the world think if that's true and gets exposed. If the who's who was part of these rituals. What happened to the child victims?

The world is rotten right now to the core and I hope for a sort of cleanse regardless of who or what falls.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Jaguar wright also said its Bieber. Which lines up with that quote of not knowing whether he was underage at the time. :francis:

That suspicious club moment with Odell was just excused away as well.

I went down the rabbit hole and the scary truth is this shyt isn't about one persons sexual habits. He wasn't acting alone and what the people were induluging in is the sort of thing that's black mailable. I saw some video of a girl talking about how when she was young she was several times one of the party favors at these events. Children were been brought into these events which although described as freak offs are more so rituals.

Children disappear and CPS supplies some of them according to her. They are commodity and there's a lot of human trafficking going on. What will the world think if that's true and gets exposed. If the who's who was part of these rituals. What happened to the child victims?

The world is rotten right now to the core and I hope for a sort of cleanse regardless of who or what falls.
Breh I don’t know how ppl don’t see it.

If you have literal teachers abusing kids and sending them back home to their parents everyday at 3pm, WTF you think happening to kids who are literal orphans, and the kids bouncing from foster home to foster home? They are getting abused, abducted, sold, etc.

There is no family that cares if/when these kids disappear.

It is VERY easy to fall through the cracks in society, especially if you’re a child.

Society is WAY MORE FUKKED UP than a lot of ppl realize.