Sea Of Thieves's User Base Staying Strong

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
awaits the wall of text saying they gained 50% more users instead of losing 50% :heh:
If the lie is pointed out you'd call that a wall of text :snoop:

The Game sold over 2 Million without Gamepass. This article says it has 1.7 million active players, and that half of that is gone.

Then said half of that is from Gamepass 2week, but the game came out 5 weeks ago.. Are you seeing the holes in this stories accuracy bruh :usure:

You guys already done with God of snore eh :hhh:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
If the lie is pointed out you'd call that a wall of text :snoop:

The Game sold over 2 Million without Gamepass. This article says it has 1.7 million active players, and that half of that is gone.

Then said half of that is from Gamepass 2week, but the game came out 5 weeks ago.. Are you seeing the holes in this stories accuracy bruh :usure:

You guys already done with God of snore eh :hhh:
Shortest wall of text ever.... :heh:

How's your Wizards doing again :umad:

And I'm still :eat: off God of War :lawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Shortest wall of text ever.... :heh:

How's your Wizards doing again :umad:

And I'm still :eat: off God of War :lawd:
You leave the wizards out of this :to:
Somehow its not bushed :patrice:
This not bushed :hula: No ni kuni 2 still stickied even tho it's only 11pgs after all this time. They only wanna do anything if I have something to do with it.

I didn't realize my words were Sohh powerful :demonic:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This nikka posts a random update on a game he's hating on under the guise of being a stat nerd and then daps himself with his alias account.

:picard:

Phil Spencer must have face fukked his aunt before she kissed him at a bbq or some shyt.

That or...:scust:shyt, I'm not even going to contemplate why a breh could be so miserable and annoying.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This nikka posts a random update on a game he's getting on under they guise of being a stat nerd and then daps himself with his alias account.

:picard:

Phil Spencer must have face fukked his aunt before she kissed him at a bbq or some shyt.

That or...:scust:shyt, I'm not even going to contemplate why a breh could be so mistake and annoying.
Lol why do u care so much:russ:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Lol why do u care so much:russ:
You ever see a baby crying on a train or a bus and you realize that you're about to get off and even though it's only one stop...

You still look at that ugly snotty nose ball of shyt and just frown because for some reason, it just feels like the most annoying and irritating short experience in an otherwise good fukking day?

nikka... you're that snotty nose baby. I hardly notice your postings, but when I do... It's just... You represent the worst part of the coli experience.

Spooky.:hhh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You ever see a baby crying on a train or a bus and you realize that you're about to get off and even though it's only one stop...

You still look at that ugly snotty nose ball of shyt and just frown because for some reason, it just feels like the most annoying and irritating short experience in an otherwise good fukking day?

nikka... you're that snotty nose baby. I hardly notice your postings, but when I do... It's just... You represent the worst part of the coli experience.

Spooky.:hhh:
Shut yo corny ass up:mjlol:

Don’t get mad at the truth. the game is tanking worst than the Marlins