Scust @ Females adjustin they shirts and bras when they realize their titties is out

Daps
sometimes breasts break free from bras and the outfit needs adjusting. sometimes a skirt rides up. it is not something that rarely happens. i think for big butt girls the riding up thing probably happens more.

i don't wear outfits for attention. i wear them because i thought they make me look nice and feel good about myself. scust @ males oogling and harassing females

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
sometimes breasts break free from bras and the outfit needs adjusting. sometimes a skirt rides up. it is not something that rarely happens. i think for big butt girls the riding up thing probably happens more.

i don't wear outfits for attention. i wear them because i thought they make me look nice and feel good about myself. scust @ males oogling and harassing females

I think the issue is you're combining "sometimes breasts break free" and "needs adjusting"

They're mutually exclusive :comeon:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
no pics?

8-400x283.jpg
tn_2.jpg

havoc00

Pro
Daps

When I see a female lookin too good, I have to jerk off at that moment, so ill run to a bathroom or in my car

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This.

Happens to me a lot and I feel awkward when I see someone looking while i'm adjusting.:snoop:

Im picturing how deep that thong was, and how much smell of ur a$$hole it has on it, when ur re adjusting

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd never forget when i was working at JFK airport working for LAN airlines. i was at the bottom of the ramp when and this chick came thru with a short ass skirt :datazz: so i'm :whoo: with the awesome view and then she has the nerve to pull it down to attempt to block my view :dwillhuh: while coming down.
i'm like why you wearing slutty clothing and then get mad when you get looked at?:rudy:

u should of been more discrete