Scust @ Females adjustin they shirts and bras when they realize their titties is out

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I see women with their t*ts out right in front of their own damn kids and I know they ain't breastfeedin em :usure:

:smh:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
i'd never forget when i was working at JFK airport working for LAN airlines. i was at the bottom of the ramp when and this chick came thru with a short ass skirt :datazz: so i'm :whoo: with the awesome view and then she has the nerve to pull it down to attempt to block my view :dwillhuh: while coming down.
i'm like why you wearing slutty clothing and then get mad when you get looked at?:rudy:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i'd never forget when i was working at JFK airport working for LAN airlines. i was at the bottom of the ramp when and this chick came thru with a short ass skirt :datazz: so i'm :whoo: with the awesome view and then she has the nerve to pull it down to attempt to block my view :dwillhuh: while coming down.
i'm like why you wearing slutty clothing and then get mad when you get looked at?:rudy:

:skip: "I Like To Watch" dapped you.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***Sees who dapped him***

:lolbron:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't like it when a chick wears clothes to get attention and then when they see you looking at them they get upset. You should have worn something else then. They gonna burn a whole lot of energy getting upset at people looking at them for whatever reason.