Scuf Vantage PS4 Controller (Elite Inspired)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
not gonna lie, the main reasons i copped were because of the joystick layout and the wired option (because ds4 usbs are trash even on the gen 2 controllers). ive gone thru 5 ds4s, including the launch one with the shytty rubber and batteries. just got the vantage today and it was well worth it in my opinion, if i dont want to keep replacing controllers
It’s cause microUSB is not a very durable port. I’ll be glad when it’s phased out completely in favor of USB-C

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna lie, the main reasons i copped were because of the joystick layout and the wired option (because ds4 usbs are trash even on the gen 2 controllers). ive gone thru 5 ds4s, including the launch one with the shytty rubber and batteries. just got the vantage today and it was well worth it in my opinion, if i dont want to keep replacing controllers
The analog sticks on all my dual shocks would tear away because of the rubber so I can understand why people would buy scuf.. I like the controller and how you can map buttons.. Its cool..

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Sony can do better.

Microsoft and Sony really should be taking advantage of the "Pro" or highest levels of their platforms and throw premium controllers in the box.

How in the world do you get $200 SKUs that ship with the same exact controller that $400-$500 systems ship with :what:

That's the equivalent of buying a cheap Walmart desktop and the mouse/keyboard included is the same quality that Apple ships with their iMacs or Dell with their Alienware machines :what:
It’s not profitable for them to

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Too late in the console cycle for this. Hopefully they make something for ps5 from the jump

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Got mine in the mail Thursday, fresh out the box I'm fukking with it.... bout to put some work in with it on God Of War later today :ehh:

2m4zxu8.jpg

here's a pic with the XBOX Elite controller for comparison/ reference...

6yirfp.jpg

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Got mine in the mail Thursday, fresh out the box I'm fukking with it.... bout to put some work in with it on God Of War later today :ehh:

2m4zxu8.jpg

here's a pic with the XBOX Elite controller for comparison/ reference...

6yirfp.jpg

Why not just throw a adapter on ur elite controller so you can use it with your PlayStation? Would have saved 150 bucks. Nice controller though.