Scuf Vantage PS4 Controller (Elite Inspired)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's officially licensed and on their blog. :yeshrug:
Sony can do better.

Microsoft and Sony really should be taking advantage of the "Pro" or highest levels of their platforms and throw premium controllers in the box.

How in the world do you get $200 SKUs that ship with the same exact controller that $400-$500 systems ship with :what:

That's the equivalent of buying a cheap Walmart desktop and the mouse/keyboard included is the same quality that Apple ships with their iMacs or Dell with their Alienware machines :what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony can do better.

Microsoft and Sony really should be taking advantage of the "Pro" or highest levels of their platforms and throw premium controllers in the box.

How in the world do you get $200 SKUs that ship with the same exact controller that $400-$500 systems ship with :what:

That's the equivalent of buying a cheap Walmart desktop and the mouse/keyboard included is the same quality that Apple ships with their iMacs or Dell with their Alienware machines :what:
Console Customers, outside of the hardcore, are not going to pay the price that comes with what you are describing. Get a PC if that's the case.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Console Customers, outside of the hardcore, are not going to pay the price that comes with what you are describing. Get a PC if that's the case.
Sony and Microsoft can include those high end controllers in their premium lines. The cost difference on their end is not THAT much.

I understand why they do it but it doesn’t feel right.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony and Microsoft can include those high end controllers in their premium lines. The cost difference on their end is not THAT much.

I understand why they do it but it doesn’t feel right.

Keep believing that. They already charge 50 for the regular joints. But :hubie:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I’ve got the elite controller for my Xbox and I would get the vantage controller if I couldn’t use my elite controller on my Xbox. But I think those extra side buttons they put on the vantage is a dumb idea.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I already own a scuf controller and I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of money laying around.. It's good but not $150 good..
not gonna lie, the main reasons i copped were because of the joystick layout and the wired option (because ds4 usbs are trash even on the gen 2 controllers). ive gone thru 5 ds4s, including the launch one with the shytty rubber and batteries. just got the vantage today and it was well worth it in my opinion, if i dont want to keep replacing controllers

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
not gonna lie, the main reasons i copped were because of the joystick layout and the wired option (because ds4 usbs are trash even on the gen 2 controllers). ive gone thru 5 ds4s, including the launch one with the shytty rubber and batteries. just got the vantage today and it was well worth it in my opinion, if i dont want to keep replacing controllers
5 DS4s?

What are you doing with these things? I've played 1000s upon 1000s of hours since PS4 dropped and still got the controller it came with working fine plus 3 more no issues.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
5 DS4s?

What are you doing with these things? I've played 1000s upon 1000s of hours since PS4 dropped and still got the controller it came with working fine plus 3 more no issues.
the usbs are finnicky as fukk and get loose real easy on both gens. i like to play wired on gen 2s and they constantly lose connection or dont charge. i assume u play wireless so that doesn't affect you

also launch/gen 1 ds4s had flimsy thumbstick covers that were corrected on gen 2s