Scotty G Remember When You LIED And Said You Pulled Up To My Gym For The Fade?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What happened in this thread?
I have a lot of people blocked, so hard for me to follow.
Members have typed and been reported for saying worse things than what I imagine was posted in this thread and not been banned. Inconsistent enforcement and moderation is bullshyt, and why modding duties should be rotated.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Members have typed and been reported for saying worse things than what I imagine was posted in this thread and not been banned. Inconsistent enforcement and moderation is bullshyt, and why modding duties should be rotated.

Rotated among who....there's only 3 active mods that handle reports. :gucci:

Fred.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So wait, you're admitting you didn't see what was posted but you're saying it's not as bad as other shyt people have slid on based on your imagination so it's bullshyt?

You MFs need to grow up cause you gotta be kidding. :mjlol:

Posting bodies and the OD insults are what got Brolic banned and that was like 6 years ago. Niiggas got emotional, did some ridiculous shyt and got banned. Plenty of legit shyt to complain about with site owners and Staff, this ain't it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So wait, you're admitting you didn't see what was posted but you're saying it's not as bad as other shyt people have slid on based on your imagination so it's bullshyt?

You MFs need to grow up cause you gotta be kidding. :mjlol:

Posting bodies and the OD insults are what got Brolic banned and that was like 6 years ago. Niiggas got emotional, did some ridiculous shyt and got banned. Plenty of legit shyt to complain about with site owners and Staff, this ain't it.
People who violate board rules should face board penalties. If you put the smilies and insults away for a second, I'm saying that there's no uniform application of board rules.

OD insults and mocking deaths and atrocities of Black people flew freely here. Images of those corpses with "jokes" also. If I recall.
I blocked those members on the old board, and I'm sure that those posts were reported. But on the current board sometimes you can see usernames of people that are blocked, and they weren't banned.

Which lead me to figure that anything goes here.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
People who violate board rules should face board penalties. If you put the smilies and insults away for a second, I'm saying that there's no uniform application of board rules.

OD insults and mocking deaths and atrocities of Black people flew freely here. Images of those corpses with "jokes" also. If I recall.
I blocked those members on the old board, and I'm sure that those posts were reported. But on the current board sometimes you can see usernames of people that are blocked, and they weren't banned.

Which lead me to figure that anything goes here.
:whoa:Scotty G came at me sideways, so I dropped the info about where to meet up if he wanted to throw hands. he claims he pulled up he didn't so we squashed it. This other shyt these brehs on I'm not with at all. I'm a lover these days not a fighter.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hitler should have squeezed a few more of y'all grandmas in the oven you gypsy European fakkit :laff:

Hope your mom catches skin cancer and a Hezbollah rockets at the same time somehow :skip:

I would kill you, i have no beef with op :mjlol:

That's goes for you 3 hooked nosed czar fakkits @Da_Eggman @BobbyWojak @Toussaint

:umad:

Here's to all your future babies being born with taysachs disease :cheers:

This is how you know this dude was a neo nazi cac coward POS. How much hate do you have to type this type of vile garbage? Good riddance