Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Surprised Jalen Rose didn't think of this and did it to try and guilt C. Webb into being his friend again. I know he somewhere punching air.

He did tho.

It just got swept under the rug to pr more strife.
Then re swept under the rug.
Till I think they reached becoming amicable to then front on each other again. If I remember right.

Thay shyt was some ol detroit country day private school vs public league urban Detroit feud.

Like on the same line of the alleged. Steve Smith makes c Webb cry in detroit incident.

Art Barr

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was it about the Last Dance they have issue with? :huh:

Did they not get enough credit or something?

I think for a lot of people, once they took a step back from it, the goal of the documentary seemed to be less about what that team went through to win that last title, and more about reiterating the legend of Michael Jordan.

So, while I get it, and this seems to be the culmination of all of them probably not really fukking with him at all for decades if ever, this shyt is still crazy. :mjlol:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
It's true but MJ is 1-9 without Pip in the playoffs so I can see why he feels a type of way. :yeshrug:

MJ should show more appreciation towards him
Are you deaf dumb or blind? MJ gave Pippen credit all the time even in on the Last Dance he said there is no MJ without a Pippen. Gave him credit at his HOF speech. Bought him a Lambo after the 5th ring. What more did you want him to say?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say the same thing any REAL Jordan fan says: i have no malice toward them. Good for them

Contrary to what youngins will try to force, they are not a threat to Mike’s legacy at ALL. It’s only a modern first take brain that would even try that angle

And Mike was gracious af to Scottie he literally said he doesn’t win chips without Scottie. It is not Mike’s fault Scottie had the headaches, took the bad contract, and sat out on the final shot. Last Dance simply told the truth. It is what it is

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's true but MJ is 1-9 without Pip in the playoffs so I can see why he feels a type of way. :yeshrug:

MJ should show more appreciation towards him
He's 1-9, but how many shytty teams did he have before Pippen? He carried teams. Pippen couldn't carry shyt. Pippen has been overrated cuz of Jordan bailing him out so many times. He is not on the level of any of Brons best teammates. Wade and Kyrie are way better than Pippen ever was

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
In before "LeBron and Klutch is behind this"..
You just know its coming and if you challenge their nonsense asking for verifiable facts or any shred of evidence one is a stan or a ''LEGBTQ'' or whatever nonsense verbose slur they come up with again. it can be simply Jordans peers talking about their honest experiences and opinions its has to be a mastermind evil lebron controlling it behind the scenes.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you deaf dumb or blind? MJ gave Pippen credit all the time even in on the Last Dance he said there is no MJ without a Pippen. Gave him credit at his HOF speech. Bought him a Lambo after the 5th ring. What more did you want him to say?
Calm down it's not about me. :mjgrin:

It's about how Pippen feels. Right or wrong, he clearly feels underappreciated and the last dance pushed him over the edge.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
the goal of the documentary seemed to be less about what that team went through to win that last title, and more about reiterating the legend of Michael Jordan.

I think you’re right about what their gripe is, and I think this is wildly disingenuous, naive, and downright silly

It’s Michael fukking Jordan :heh:

It’d be like getting mad a Jackson 5 documentary didn’t equally show Randy with Michael :heh: