Scottie Beam

Daps
she dosen';t like weak black men

Don't make me find the clip were she said she dosent want to hate her black son if she has one because of the things she has gone threw with black men .....I could unload the Choppa on chic I just don't think she is worth it . It just funny you cja hold women accountable for anything ESPECIALLY if they pretty and got ass . I wouldn't stick my dikk in her cause I don't want that energy near me

nikkas is getting tired of everything being men's fault ...she hates men move on . Women and men will never be the same.

NO CAP

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to unfollow her on IG. I thought her having a (black) man would calm her down but she still shyts on men any opportunity she gets :scust:

I dunno how people can be perpetually angry

Heffa mad. Might be a undercover bull dagger and mad at herself cause she attracted to women..:lolbron:

She need to just be honest with herself and get her a woman. They don't get close to the amount of hate gay men get. She will be fine living her life as a lesbian..:mjlol:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Heffa mad. Might be a undercover bull dagger and mad at herself cause she attracted to women..:lolbron:

She need to just be honest with herself and get her a woman. They don't get close to the amount of hate gay men get. She will be fine living her life as a lesbian..:mjlol:

Either that or she was a late bloomer and has resentment for men because she never got attention as a teen unless she was bussing it open. I know a few women that are really attractive now but have “ugly duckling” syndrome and they love to shyt on men (until they’re in healthy relationships).

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
D-wXEgxX4AA6uh-.jpg

:noah:

Don't give a fukk how batshyt crazy or broken she is. If given the opportunity I'd gladly clap in the box :whew:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either that or she was a late bloomer and has resentment for men because she never got attention as a teen unless she was bussing it open. I know a few women that are really attractive now but have “ugly duckling” syndrome and they love to shyt on men (until they’re in healthy relationships).

Yep seen it too. Those jokers are clowns. I be like shyt join the crowd...you old square most folks have had to deal with the ugly duckling syndrome...your clown ass ain't special.

Just thank the lord you aint still a mud duck..:lolbron:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: EA

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Don't make me find the clip were she said she dosent want to hate her black son if she has one because of the things she has gone threw with black men .....I could unload the Choppa on chic I just don't think she is worth it . It just funny you cja hold women accountable for anything ESPECIALLY if they pretty and got ass . I wouldn't stick my dikk in her cause I don't want that energy near me

nikkas is getting tired of everything being men's fault ...she hates men move on . Women and men will never be the same.

NO CAP
if black men are not going to empower black women, then they have to empower themselves scottie has no use for dudes who are weak and have excuses for why they can't step up.