Scientists unveil 20 new species, including a blue scorpion and massive hairy spider

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
fukk THAT bytch ASS IMITATION ROACH. fukk YOU nikka YOU AINT WELCOME IN MY HOOD. SEE YOU ON MY CURB WE BUSSIN fukk nikka :pacspit:

aight im cool.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
article-0-137984DF000005DC-899_634x469.jpg

If I ever saw some shyt like this, my exact facial expression would go:

:huhldup::blink::wtf::ohmy::merchant::why::sadcam:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
it's a natural instinct to be on the defense of spiders, they plagued our ancestors with many poisonous and harmful bites

with that said, that spider would meet the bottom of my timberland boot :pacspit:
'+windowtitle+'

the odds of us getting hit by a car >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being bit by a spider. we not afraid of whips tho:yeshrug: I never really understood why people are afraid creatures they could easily destroy.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
'+windowtitle+'

the odds of us getting hit by a car >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being bit by a spider. we not afraid of whips tho:yeshrug: I never really understood why people are afraid creatures they could easily destroy.

I agree with that on normal spiders the size of a quarter n shyt,

but a spider > your foot? that shyt aint normal, regular spiders are fast as hell so imagine one the size of your foot?? :huhldup: you need weaponry to defeat that.:childplease:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
'+windowtitle+'

yeah, cause cars aren't around long enough to affect our biology yet :childplease:

and you dont know if this is true, that statistic is bullshyt