Scientific model says chance of societal collapse in the next few decades is "sky high"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It was always inevitable in my opinion. And to be honest... It's already happening in certain ways.
It's definitely already happening, and everyone is seeing the cracks everywhere. You gotta be in some pretty serious denial to think the wheels aren't starting to fall off.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's definitely already happening, and everyone is seeing the cracks everywhere. You gotta be in some pretty serious denial to think the wheels aren't starting to fall off.

There are still a lot of people in denial though. Like Trump and 80% of Republican voters for one...

It's insane to me that you can look at all these droughts, heatwaves, fires, and natural disasters and still be a climate change denier :gucci:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There are still a lot of people in denial though. Like Trump and 80% of Republican voters for one...

It's insane to me that you can look at all these droughts, heatwaves, fires, and natural disasters and still be a climate change denier :gucci:
right?

It fukking SNOWED in Mexico City on JUNE 15th this year :damn:

Fz8DvYZKw0kwxsxj.jpg

timeless

All Star
Daps
Yep. It's been happening for a while now too. Alliances shifting, chaos and confusion everywhere. A few birds fled the nest already. 🤷🏾 Nothing we can do about it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

My guy, we all are in denial.