ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
c17e5183fba143329f9ea7a39bce298b

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm proud of Q man. I really liked HnC, it was the type of album an artist needs early to spark a career: consistent with lots of bangers you can tour off. Oxymoron was a big disappointment to me but it had some big hits and once again many bangers for the road.

I thought he was done after that tho. The drugs sucked his soul out. Then he took a long ass break to get right and raise his daughter. Daps to TDE for helping him. A lot of labels just let nikkas die alone and then act like they miss em. The dudes crying the most at the funeral did the least. But TDE held Q down.

Blankface might be his best album and once again has bangers for days. Breh can tour forever off these albums. He can do 20 songs and have the crowd rocking nonstop
:wow:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I'm proud of Q man. I really liked HnC, it was the type of album an artist needs early to spark a career: consistent with lots of bangers you can tour off. Oxymoron was a big disappointment to me but it had some big hits and once again many bangers for the road.

I thought he was done after that tho. The drugs sucked his soul out. Then he took a long ass break to get right and raise his daughter. Daps to TDE for helping him. A lot of labels just let nikkas die alone and then act like they miss em. The dudes crying the most at the funeral did the least. But TDE held Q down.

Blankface might be his best album and once again has bangers for days. Breh can tour forever off these albums. He can do 20 songs and have the crowd rocking nonstop
:wow:
Danny Brown went down the same road...glad to see those brehs doing well

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
suppose to be a new interview with Zane Lowe where he is discussing this upcoming album.