Scenes You Found Disturbing

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
220px-Larsvontrierantichristposter.jpg

You guys need to watch AntiChrist movie....sex scenes had me :mindblown: and :dwillhuh: :huhldup:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

this film mainly revolves around the muslim treatment of women, some scenes were so intense that i nearly threw up, I can watch pretty much anything but what really disturbs me is when you see this husband beating his wife infront of his child. I got no qualms with muslims :whoa: but abuse like that doesnt sit well with me, because ive witnessed it firsthand and you dont forget shyt like that

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Shinji Ikari masturbating over Asuka's comatose body in "End Of Evangelion". She's hooked up to medical wires and stuff and I think her breast accidently falls out and he just faps like a mad man then finishes and utters "I'm fukked up". Why is this part even in the film.... I don't even know. It happens within the first 5 minutes too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
As a kid that scene in Platoon where Kevin Dillon smashed dudes head in with his gun. Just the mood of that scene used to get to me.

As an adult the rape scene in irreversible. Mostly because it got me hard :snoop:

Makes the rape scene in hills have eyes look like pg.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The majority of 12 years a slave. The opening screen where the redbone uses my dude's hand to fap. I went from:lolbron: :shaq::jawalrus::whoo::ohhh::patrice::lupe::sadbron::wow:

In a few secs. I maintain a :lupe: for the rest of the flick. The other black folks in theater laughed through the film though:upsetfavre:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the ending of Human Centipede 2. ( Anything involving children dying)

Every rape scene from i spit on your grave 1 and 2.

Django scene with the dogs

Rape scene from girl with the dragon tattoo

Saw 3 with the dude in the trap that twists his bones