Scenes You Didnt Understand till You Got older

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
In you got served, when Marques houston gets jumped I thought he was selling cutlery. Was in the theatre thinking :dwillhuh: People go door to door selling travel bag full of spoons and cups? and why did they jump him over that?" :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghostbusters-ghost-blowjob-o.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Because of Boyz in the Hood I thought sex stinked for a good deal of my grade school years.

In the scene where Trey lied about getting some p*ssy, he recalls that the grandma could "smell the sex in the air". I guess because the grandma made the :scusthov:face and knew they were fukking, I thought that it meant sex had a strong scent that could be smelled from downstairs. I made it up in my mind that getting some ass smelled like ass:mjgrin:

Didn't help whenever I'd hear older guys talking about p*ssy being stank or smelling like fish

For some reason the sex scene in Soul Food with Bird and Lem confused me when she stuck the panties in his mouth. It looked like he was in pain:sadcam: and combined with my thought that it must have smelled bad in there, I wasn't really getting what I was looking at:dwillhuh:

Sex scenes confused a young me:mjcry:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
tons of stuff from married with children and mad other older sitcoms.

the amount of sex jokes they were writing into those shows was on another level.

i can look back and say i THOUGHT i got them at the time, but when I'm watching now I'm seeing and hearing all types of shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
tons of stuff from married with children and mad other older sitcoms.

the amount of sex jokes they were writing into those shows was on another level.

i can look back and say i THOUGHT i got them at the time, but when I'm watching now I'm seeing and hearing all types of shyt.
i loved MWC as a kid, but my mom would never let me watch it. i always thought it was because of the women that would show up in bikini's and stuff

just last year i downloaded the entire series... them motherfukkers was on one. that show was probably raunchier than anything on network tv today

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self