Scenario: You are INVISIBLE for 24 Hours...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Be creative you dumb fukk. Think about all the fukkery that you can cause. Not just what you see :snoop:
the fukk you want nikkas to do?

pull pranks and shyt

you actin like a lil ass boy.

im tryna make a fukkin comeup

Daps
Reppin
My Set
are my clothes invisible or do i have to strip....in not trying to be at some random crowded place fukking with people and just be a naked nikka all of a sudden.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'd scare the shyt out of some children. Convince people to kill themselves or people around them. Id smack random girls in the face with my dikk while they're sitting down eating a meal or some shyt.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
before i go into detail are object i touch automatically invisible or do they look like floating objects n shyt ?

They look like floating objects.

the fukk you want nikkas to do?

pull pranks and shyt

you actin like a lil ass boy.

im tryna make a fukkin comeup

I am a little ass boy. I forgot you old ass nikkas have no imagination.

are my clothes invisible or do i have to strip....in not trying to be at some random crowded place fukking with people and just be a naked nikka all of a sudden.

The clothes you are wearing are invisible.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Floating objects.....fukk yes...go into random stores waving big dildos everywhere and chucking them at people...

id walk a paper air plane around the mall.....id also punt someones dog while it was taking a shyt.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Money... I really can't see myself doing anything else then getting money while invisible... pranks & shyt ain't my thing & would be a temporary thrill meanwhile the money I could get during those 24 hours would last me a looooooong time...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Money... I really can't see myself doing anything else then getting money while invisible... pranks & shyt ain't my thing & would be a temporary thrill meanwhile the money I could get during those 24 hours would last me a looooooong time...

And what happens when you aren't invisible and you pay for shyt with stolen bills and get arrested? :ufdup: