Scarlip Loves Trauma; Ask her Boyfriend if she thinks she pretty

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Better than the original. No lie I finished watching whatever movie it was I think it was the whatever movie about the high schoolers with the oh mean girls the remake and I walked into the last 10-15 minutes of the new color purple and Fantasia had me damn near crying my eyes out I was in that bytch golding back trying to not audibly cry in that bytch After it was over I think a daughter asked her father how he liked it and he was like it was ok and I was wanting to swing on that nikka :russ::russ::russ::russ:
Bet, I'ma check it out then. I appreciate it.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
This is what I say.

Her - "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Me - *slightly offended* "Do you think I have bad taste?"

Her - *on the defense* "Well, no, I'm just saying -"

Me - *cut her off* "I always pick baddies, don't ask me no dumb shyt like that no more"

Then I go back to what I'm doing. It has never failed.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
sometimes??? MF thats a rhetorical question, dont ever say anything less than 'beautiful'

even if you are lying she will know you are lying and will appreciate your flexibility with honesty where her feelings are concerned

that was the actual test and this man FAILED it
Yup, I'd tell that ugly bih, she fine af so she can stfu... :coffee:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The problem is that he is not proactive. He is with her, he chose her, so he may as well compliment her without being prompted to do it.

Is she attractive to me, no. That does not matter though, because she is in a relationship with him and so it is his opinion that means the most to her. Well, that should be the case.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Truth is truth, everybody ain't pretty and they try to tell you looks don't matter anyway........what is the trutb?!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why say that to her? Like words can damage people. Or even better yet, why be with someone you don't find beautiful? You playing house with a girl, all cuddled up and you only think she's pretty sometimes?

:hubie:
Why ask the question