Scarlip Loves Trauma; Ask her Boyfriend if she thinks she pretty

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Common sense tell you to only ask your Boyfriend if you look pretty if you ready for the hard Truth, and if you a lil ruff looking, only when when you are made up ..hair done, make up, lashes and lips popping...

Also fellas, we supposed to lie when she ask, obviously...she know you don't mean it nut will appreciate it.

My girl be looking like celie from color purple when she do her hair in that protective style for bed (preparing for curls) and she obviously don't ask cause she KNOWS she look rough...but when she gets done up , bwoy I be speechless..it be hard to look at her she so Damn Fine...look like a whole different Broad!

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Common sense tell you to only ask your Boyfriend if you look pretty if you ready for the hard Truth, and if you a lil ruff looking, only when when you are made up ..hair done, make up, lashes and lips popping...

Also fellas, we supposed to lie when she ask, obviously...she know you don't mean it nut will appreciate it.

My girl be looking like celie from color purple when she do her hair in that protective style for bed (preparing for curls) and she obviously don't ask cause she KNOWS she look rough...but when she gets done up , bwoy I be speechless..it be hard to look at her she so Damn Fine...look like a whole different Broad!

Clap Celie From the color purple cheeks brehs :russ:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
iei0K02.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Be content with Two-Face, brehs
:comeon: