Scarf Season is upon us. Get your pumpkin spice and hot chocolate ready.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hate that shyt too. 6 o'clock in the evening looking like 10 o'clock at night :scust:

Problem is now, I work from 7:30 to 3-3:30. By Nov, I'm rushing home to get a view of the sunset, and the temp drops shortly after dark. Thank god for WFH 3 days a week for me.

September is the last month of daylight freedom, for me. I do love outdoors and warmer weather.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Problem is now, I work from 7:30 to 3-3:30. By Nov, I'm rushing home to get a view of the sunset, and the temp drops shortly after dark. Thank god for WFH 3 days a week for me.

September is the last month of daylight freedom, for me. I do love outdoors and warmer weather.
I commute to work, and saw some BEAUTIFUL sunrises on the way in. I can tell the fall/winter fukkery is coming because I don't even catch them anymore. It's still dark when I pull in :francis:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Yes I'm so excited ☺️

I first noticed that we were on the cusp of fall when the leaves started falling in late August. Now they're changing color too and the humidity is dropping each week. I live in the South by the way.

I only wish that we have a snowy winter this year 😩

Btw, y'all there is a lunar eclipse this month on the 18th, when the moon is full. Most of us might be able to see it from the US. It'll occur from 8PM to 12AM. 🤗 Mark your calendars!
Truly be @timeless if we all watched it at the same time

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm on the fence about buying an over shirt. I feel like it's a bit youthful for me. I'm not old old. But I'm saying.

I might be overthinking it
Definitely overthinking it as those GQ daily styling emails are for both older and on the younger side as well.

Definitely learned styling tips from it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Amazes me the same mf’s that love summer be the main ones bytching about the heat and humidity. Winter >> Fall>>>Spring>>>>>>>Summer. Winter strictly for fashion. Separates the men from the boys

Nah; tanktops in summertime do that part dawg :mjtf: